Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Glynis Bethel Traveling as "Homeless"

GOD is so good.

My grandfather was a hardworking man who died, I tell people, a million in real estate. Speaking of the fact that the property that he left all of his family members is worth about a million dollars based upon the current land values. This was my testimony of GOD'S provisions for the ones who would follow him. The Bible does promise that we would have houses and lands with persecutions. I did see my grandaddy experience persecutions, but nothing like I have endured. "Houses and lands," with persecutions for me? Well, I currently do have a house and land positioned in Loxley, but want use if this property to me when GOD has ordained me to leave it and live "homeless," throughout the United States with motives to travel into all of the world and to preach the gospel of JESUS CHRIST to every creature. I remember when GOD told me to go to the schools and to preach the gospel to the youth. I was called to substitute teach at a local school by a Baldwin County School Board representative. I don't really want to get off track, but I know that GOD told me to live as "homeless," in order to gain access to the schools in various states. I recall when the corrupt judge Casey Rodgers issued an illegal and unconstitutional "order," telling professing Christians that they could not say a prayer while they were involved in a public school. I travelled down to the Pace High School area and begged a lady to allow me to live inside of her house which was only blocks from the Pace High School facility. I felt that if I had a house inside of the area (i.e.: proof of "residency"), I could enroll my children and have them to challenge the corrupt judge's "order," not to talk about GOD. I was desperate to gain entrance into Pace High School. My family and I slept in our car while visiting the city of Pace so that I could go into the hottest places, such as Pace High School, to spy out the land. I told my kids that I wanted to enroll them in the school so that they may wear their Christian oriented T-Shirts in order to evangelize INSIDE of the public schools. I watched a documentary about O'Hair who, it was reported, filed a lawsuit and the U. S Supreme Court Criminals stated that it was unlawful to have government sanctioned prayers. She used her son in order to not only gain entrance into the public schools, but to also create an "injury-in-fact," as a foundation for her lawsuit. O'Hair vs. GOD. I heard that GOD slip her body parts like he split Jezebels. I wanted to temporarily move my residence to Pace, Florida just so that my children could enroll into the school; wear their T-Shirts; and file a lawsuit against the staff who, with anticipation, would subsequently, without fail, violate the children's "constitutional" rights (and mine) by denying them the right to wear their T-Shirts with their Religious beliefs. From my observations, we had T-Shirts with expressions which were not so offensive, to the sinners, as the ones they wear now. I didn't have the budget to purchase a house in Pace, but I did know what GOD was saying. He wanted to use me to enroll my children inside of the public schools (any public school) in order to evangelize. It was a brilliant ideal. After I saw a documentary about O'Hair GOD told me that I would pt my children inside o the public schools to preach the gospel. Instead of being missionaries to the pre-born, we would be missionaries to the youth inside of the public schools. GOD was jealous that the devil had convinced the Christians that they were supposed to exclude and disrespect GOD by banning him from inside of the public school buildings. GOD told me that he did not want to be relegated to being kept outside of the building and receiving prayers around a flagpole. GOD wanted to be INSIDE of the public school buildings and promoted personally to the youth. GOD wanted to be respected. GOD wanted to be FRIST. As the song goes, " Who would not love thee, loving us so dearly." My heart ached. I wanted to be like Isaiah. Here I am LORD, send me to the public schools. I wanted to infiltrate Pace High School so badly. Frank Lay being a coward didn't represent the true church or the believers. After living in hotels for years while travelling to preach, I never considered myself "homeless." A woman who called herself a prophetess told me years ago that when she saw myself and my family the word, "homeless," came to hear. I was highly offended, but years later, I got the interpretation. I would tell my family about putting up bunk beds in our house to have available for others to live. A woman, who was very young with a baby, called me to asked if she could stay with us after her boyfriend or lover told her to leave. My husband previously played his guitar and sang for him and he donated $20, but there seemed to be no conviction to be saved. The LORD knows if he had a chance. The girls seemed to be moved by the presence of GOD. She later cancelled, but the yearning to house people continued to visit me. I really wanted to have her baby visit the house. I felt disappointed when she didn't follow through. I told my daughter that GOD was going to have me to travel to different places to preach. Provision was my utmost concern. We lived in hotels.continuously when we travelled. As the children got older, the trips seemed to lengthen. We would have to live by faith. We will have to live "homeless," as we resided in different states in order to obey GOD. My children asked me once, where in the Bible did a woman travel with her kids. My husband retorted with May and Joseph. What a relief. They both travelled and even lived "homeless," throughout their endeavours to obey GOD. Obeying GOD was the most important thing to me when GOD told me that we would live "homeless, as we resided in different cities (states). I just left Mountain Brook area when the LORD told me that I would live as "homeless," as I preached the gospel from state to state. I wondered why would GOD send Mary and Joseph to a city, but then later tell them to stop? Why didn't Joseph have a house waiting for them in the city they would be travelling to? Why was there no rooms at the end? Why were they "homeless"? Why was Paul "homeless," as he obeyed GOD to preach the gospel? Why did Paul have to depend on the people he preached to in order to have a place to stay. As he travelled and obeyed GOD, GOD provided a place for him to stay through they people he ministered to and the same would happened to us. It would be more convenient for us to stay in the state of Alabama. A woman did prophesy that this would be our headquarters, but being "homeless," would be an experience in which GOD ordained for me to live out. I dreaded sleeping in my car. The flesh wanted the comforts of a home; showers with well water; a nice bed to sleep in; privacy, etc. I knew that GOD could do anything. GOD wanted us to live by faith and not by sight. The LORD delivered me from the comforts of traditions such as a 9-5 job; a career. Trusting GOD was to obey his leadings. Even though I wanted to make money, I had to obey GOD. When I served as a substituted teacher, I obeyed GOD by talking to the kids about GOD. The government took my money away. When I talked about GOD in the schools, the govenment would punish me by taking away my means of income. My husband would be punished financially by the devil after he obeyed GOD through false arrests and imprisonments. He has a "criminal history," in the same way that Paul had a criminal past. GOD was always faithful to us despite the enemy using imprisonments and rejection to attack our potential to make a living. We are hard workers and the lawsuits proved this fact, but GOD would allow our means to get money to be limited, so we had not choice, but to depend on GOD. We would set out to travel by faith. I didn't know what to expect entirely. We would have to depend on GOD. Living "homeless," was causing me stress. I would say in times past that I wouldn't mind sleeping on a mattress at a stop sign in order to obey GOD, but living "homeless," would be a challenge. I was raised in a very stable properous home environment. Marrying a pauper whose faither was a drunkard who left him no inheritance, I had to endure periods of proverty. I didn't like it. GOD reassured me that the earth is His and the fullness thereof. In other words, the wealth of the sinners is laid up for the just. I had to be content with whatever state that I was in. Life Paul I learned to be abased and I learned to abound. The most important thing was not getting a pycheck, but obeying GOD. I learned that I couldn't obey both GOD and mammon and that GOD would pay me in his way. GOD rewared Joseph for his obedience. Josephn was imprisoned ("jailbird," and "criminal record,") as a result of his obedience to GOD. Joseph was economically improvished and live for years "homeless" while in the prison. He was faithful in a little without complaining from my recollection and GOD rewarded him in the end. Joseph's criminal past didn't matter because he had the favor of GOD. GOD prospered Joseph as a result of his obedience.  GOD has prospered us. When you have to obey GOD, you cannot do things your way or even man's. When David fought Goliath, he purposely made a dcision not to do things the way man wanted him to do it. When I slept in my car based upon my "homeless," status in another state, I yearn for a home or house to be in what ever state I was in, but this was not feasible. I pray constantly to GOD to provide for us as we reside in other states. GOD keeps taking away things from us and it is making me so uncomfortable. We live by faith. Whether we travel and live in our car, hotel, homeless shelter, with other people, etc. we know that GOD is with us and that we have an eternal home in heaven. In my FATHER'S house there are many mansions. I long for my eternal home. I have a"home" in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment